Your support today enables Canadian Crossroads International (CCI) to reduce poverty and increase women’s rights around the world.
With your gift we are helping people in some of the world’s poorest countries to overcome disease and poverty, and to assert their human rights.
Give monthly through the JRS Monthly Giving Program
Because we can’t do what we would like to do is never any excuse for refusing to do what we can do
James H. Robinson
Canadian Crossroads International’s inspirational founder, Dr. James Robinson envisioned a society where people work together to foster understanding, cooperation and to address common goals. He transformed these ideas into the first international voluntary exchange, Operation Crossroads Africa, later known in Canada as Canadian Crossroads International.
In 1992, Canadian Crossroad International introduced a monthly giving program, the JRS Monthly Giving Program, to honour our visionary founder and all those who share his commitment to justice, equality and opportunity for all.
Why join the JRS Monthly Giving Program?
- JRS Members provide critical support to our volunteers and overseas partners
- Even a modest monthly gift makes a huge difference to Crossroads’ programs and partners
- Monthly gifts help ensure resources are there when they are needed most, providing a predictable source of revenue to enable Crossroads to respond to ongoing, urgent or emerging needs.
- There are no cheques to write, no stamps to buy and you help Crossroads reduce costs
- As a JRS member you will receive the bi-annual newlsetter, Sankofa, our Annual Report, a monthly e-bulletin and invitations to special events
How does it work?
- You decide on your monthly gift amount (you may cancel or change at any time)
- You authorize a withdrawal on the 15th of every month. Please provide a void cheque or provide credit card number
- Donations will be automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card
- A tax receipt will be issued annually in February
To join the JRS Monthly Giving Program, please fill out our on-line donation form, download this form, print out and mail it to Canadian Crossroads International, 49 Bathurst Street, Suite 201, Toronto, ON M5V 2P2, fax it to 416.967.7078 or call us at 1877.967.1611 ext 288.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Your gifts makes a real difference in the lives of men, women and children working to overcome the devastating effects of HIV and AIDS and poverty, and to assert their human rights. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if your gift could make double, or even triple, the difference? It can, with the help of your employer.
Hundreds of companies in North America will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some will even match gifts contributed by spouses or retired employees.
It’s simple… just contact your Human Resources department to obtain a matching gift form and complete your portion. Then, include the form when you send in your gift to Canadian Crossroads International and we will take care of the rest. That's all it takes to double the good you do!
If you have any questions about the matching gift program, please contact us at 416.967.1611 ext 288, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continuing support of Canadian Crossroads International.